Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eye Candy for Yarn Lovers!

I have been so busy trying to catch up on my knitting and get some spinning done in the past few weeks. Finally I have finished some yarn that I can list for sale on my Etsy. (I have been hoarding all my other handspun for personal projects, or giving it away to family members to try out)

For anyone interested, you can find me on Ravelry as Lildebi:)

Here is the latest Handspun and Knitting projects currently on needles.

2 needle socks

Another Pair of 2 needle socks

Mohair Blush Handspun Lace Weight Yarn

Clementine Shawlette from Interweave Knits Summer 2007! Knit with my handspun Alpaca/Silk light worsted weight yarn

Butterfly Moebious from The Knitters Book of Yarn Knit with Baby Alpaca Grande Bulky Yarn from Plymouth Yarns


Belle Wrap from Knitting Little Luxuries using my 100% Wool Bulky Handspun

50/50 Bamboo and Llama on my spindle

BFL Wool on my spindle

Plied into yarn using the Andean Plying Method
120 yds Light worsted/sport weight at 12-14 wpi

More BFL wool Plied into Yarn
120 yds Fingering Weight 16wpi

I still have 158 yds of Lace weight mohair to upload that I finished spinning this week. I am using it to knit a wrap pattern of my own design.

I am getting ready for my first Fiber Festival in June, so I am spinning as much as I can right now. I am also making my own drop spindles with polymer clay whorls. I have already made 10 but have kept 2 to use and gave the rest away to family. I will be uploading pics of those as well soon.

I will give you all an update on the Fiber Festival as we get closer to the date in case any of you are close enough to attend!

Happy Knitting (Spinning)!

No comments: