Friday, July 11, 2008

Steampunk!


I just finished making ATCs for a swap on ATCsforall and wanted to share them right away. I really enjoyed making these cards. All the while I was thinking how my nephew Jacob would just love these cards and then I thought they would make wonderful covers for some mini notebooks and maybe some note cards. I am going to see how they scan and print and maybe offer them for sale in various ways on my Etsy. I think I will make a whole series of these cards. I will have to post a pic when they are finished. I am going to print a definition of STEAMPUNK and post it on the back of the card, and make an envelope with some parchment paper, faux finish it to look aged and put a label on it describing the card stored inside. Kind of like a small artifact.


No comments: