Monday, April 28, 2008

Crazy for Crafting!

I am taking a break from Normal life and spending the summer at my Mother's house in South Carolina. The only thing I brought with me was jeep load full of crafting supplies, 2 duffel bags of clothes, 2 small dogs and 1 cat. Since my arrival my Mother and I have been digging into each other's craft supplies and going nuts with ideas.

My latest project was using my mothers Rollabind to make myself a binder which I will fill up with my artwork, ideas, articles and any old scrap of paper, note, or information that I find useful or inspiring. I also made 3 tabbed dividers and an expandable file folder to help organize the items I will be putting inside the binder. I will post additional pictures of the internal elements later.

For now I am returning to the crafting table. After seeing the finished project, my Mother has asked me to make her a new binder as well.

No comments: